Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eliza Ann

Eliza Ann Lowe
7 lbs. 3 oz.
19 1/4 inches long
We love her!
This is a picture of a proud Daddy! Our first day with Eliza.


With Grandma Thomas

A lady in my family's ward made these adorable hats for Eliza. This one coordinated really well.

Her first bath at the hospital.


At home with Grandma.

My Dad and two sisters, Nikki and Amber, came down to visit last weekend. We loved it! It was the best.

Aunt Amber


We pretty much just look at her all day. We think she's pretty darn cute.

Aunt Nikki

First bath at home. She's so not loving it.

One of my favorites.

Baby jeggings!

8 comments:

  1. Erica!! You have a baby!! She is beautiful and I love her name. When I was in high school we had to do this project where we pretended to have a fake baby and calculate the costs etc. Anyway, I named my baby Eliza because I think it's such a cute name. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM DYING HERE! I MUST HOLD HER SOON! She is beautiful, just like her Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Isn't she just so cute. Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for letting us come see her on Monday. She is absolutely perfect and we are so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! She really is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Erica and Andrew. She is perfect! I honestly can't think of two people that are going to be better parents. You are both so amazing! We miss you guys! And can't wait to hold little Eliza some day hopefully soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! She is so stinking adorable. I am so happy for you and Andrew.

    ReplyDelete