At a zoo outside of the Wisconsin Dells. This picture cracks us up. Eliza displaying the giraffe. She actually really likes giraffes, which you can't tell from this picture.
At City Park with Daddy.
A beautiful night splashing in puddles.
Hoarding apples at the apple orchard. There are so many apples this year-- hooray! Last year there weren't any.
This is very out of order, but here is Eliza on a carousel at City Park for the first time. She was crying just seconds before this picture was taken.
Our cute sleepy girl.
Eliza is 18 months old today! I can hardly believe that she is already that old. She is so much fun and is definitely a strong-willed little girl. I can hardly remember life before she was born.
Some of Eliza's favorites are:
- Dancing! This girl loves to dance more than just about anything else.
- Dogs, especially my family's dog, Dash.
- Books! I love it.
- Puzzles and blocks-- she loves fitting things together.
- Anything sweet, especially ice cream. She gets that from her Daddy. (And maybe me...)
- Playing at the park. She loves going down slides, but doesn't really love swings.
- "Playing" with her little friends.
- "Helping" us and doing whatever Mommy and Daddy are doing.
- High School Musical. She is a VERY big fan. We love our little munchkin!