Monday, September 10, 2012

The Beach!

So every other year, my Mom's side of the family have a family reunion  at Topsail Island, North Carolina. It is heaven.  I think there were about 60 of us there this year.  My youngest sister, Amber, took about 7,000 pictures while we were there, so we have enjoyed the spoils of that.  I'm sure you can tell which pictures she took and which ones we took. 


 Scrunching that cute nose!
 Chilling with cousin Jack!
 I think we can tell who is going to be the bossy one.

 Stylin' in her swim suit!
 No one's as tough as Jack, I mean Batman.
 Getting ready for her first dip in the ocean.
 She was pretty indifferent, but liked looking at the water.
 Nikki is delicious. Eliza has Nikki's coloring, which is beautiful! They are good buds.
 So cute in her hat.  And Alex eating a green otter pop.
 Stripes!
 Probably the two most photographed kiddos at the beach.
 After a beautiful walk along the beach.  We had her in a Baby Bjorn, so that is why it looks like Andrew is sporting a backpack...in case you were wondering.

 My brother, Josh, is currently serving a 2 year mission for our Church in Quito, Ecuador.  We miss him terribly, but are so happy with his choice to serve and bring others to Christ. 
 The growing Thomas family! Minus Josh.
With my beautiful sisters and Momma. 

1 comment: