Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blessing Pictures

Pictures from Eliza's blessing! At least some of them.  The morning of Eliza's blessing was a little chaotic, and I forgot our CAMERA! Luckily I got some pictures from my family, but now I need to work on getting pictures from Andrew's family. We were so lucky to have Andrew's Mom, Matt Miller (her fiancee, almost husband), Matthew, Jacob, Lydia, and Grandma and Grandpa Oscarson come for the blessing! AND my parents, Heather and her husband Trevor, Josh, Nikki, and Amber (just missing Nat, Alex, and baby Jack).  We had a lot of people there! It was wonderful to have them all with us to celebrate. She was blessed on May 20, so she was about 2 months old. 

 So Eliza is NOT in her blessing dress in these two pictures, unfortunately.  The dress she wore was handmade by Andrew's Grandma Oscarson, originally for Andrew's Aunt Becky, and I didn't want Eliza to blow out in the dress! We didn't have time for her to change back into after church for the pictures, but she looks cute anyway! :) There are pictures of her in the dress below.
 With my family. From left to right: Nikki, Amber, Heather, Andrew, Trevor, me, Josh, Mom, Dad
 A picture of the dress.  So beautiful!
 Eliza is not two months old in these pictures. More like 3 1/2. We went up to Minnesota soon after the blessing, so these pictures were a little delayed.  



 Our little doll.
 One of my favorites. 



Doing some Pilates.  She's pretty hardcore.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. Eliza is absolutely darling. You definitely need to be posting more often on her developments and the many adventures she brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Eliza got so grown-up and expressive all of a sudden! She is so cute and I love the dress! We miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete