Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Long time, no see!



Well, I'm home sick today, so I figured I had NO excuse not to post on our forsaken blog. Life has been pretty crazy lately with Andrew applying to med. schools and flying out for interviews, and me teaching school. We are happy being busy though! Recently though we've both caught the flu, which has forced us to slow down. We are ready to get back to normal.
Last week, Andrew and I were able to go out to Maryland for one of Andrew's med school interviews during my school's Fall Break! It was perfect timing! We left Wednesday right after school and got back Monday night. We'll find out in about a month if Andrew got in! We got to spend more time with Andrew's family and had a great time. It was pretty rainy and cold though, so we are lacking in the picture area. Here are a few though:


Us on the Metro! We were on our way up to D.C. to the National Archives. We saw the Declaration of Independence, Magna Carta, and all those cool things.




We could NOT believe they have an OBAMA shop! How bizarre is that?! Never in a million years would you see a "Bush Shop." Wow. That's all we had to say. Of course we needed a picture. You can't see it, but behind me is a cardboard cut-out of President Obama.

We are grateful that everything worked out perfectly for this trip! Maryland/D.C./Virginia is such a cool place!


2 comments:

  1. What schools is your husband applying to? I wish I could go with my hubby on some of his medical school interview excursions! Sounds like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello lovely erica! i'm so glad i got to see you. . . even just for a little while, on saturday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete